Technology Integration Our Technology Integration practice works in several areas of the ever-evolving technology industry, across all areas of the value chain and in all phases of the manufacturing and product life cycle. Learn how we help with strategy, operations, product development, and sales when integrating the right technology for your team and organization. Our main focus of technology is small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) also known as drone technology, Intelligence-based Deep Behavioral Learning Solutions: Facial Recognition Technology, Mixed and Virtual Reality (Microsoft HoloLens). Through our network of practitioners, we help client organizations solve business challenges through the integration of technology as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. Intelligence-based Deep Behavioral Learning Solutions: Facial Recognition & SMART City Technology Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) Public safety is always a vital concern for business, public safety and governments, but the responsibility of ensuring personal and property safety don’t always fall to them. Every organization has a role to play in public safety. We are proud to introduce face recognition solutions through our partners with the release of a range of products powered by Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms. Our Intelligence-based Deep Behavioral Learning solutions offer reliable, flexible and cost-effective solutions to entities big and small. In addition to enhancing safety, our face recognition system also encourages business operators to imagine new approaches to the development of practical business strategies.
Our KUVRR™ D³ Public Safety & SMART City InitiativeLaw enforcement and emergency management services most often have to respond to incidents with limited or ambiguous information. However, thanks to advanced technology, that’s becoming a thing of the past. With the adoption of the National Incident Management System directives, public safety organizations are now using big data, business intelligence and next-gen technology to give professionals more info in real-time as they respond to incidents. The KUVRR™ D³ Public Safety System helps to cut through the chaos at critical incidents and natural disasters. While increasing first responder’s capabilities, the system delivers real-time situational awareness, a uniquely designed feature known as “Track-while-Scanning” (TWS), automatic Alerting-Classification-Positioning (ACP), facial recognition and biometrics, automated license plate reader (ALPR), and live-stream video capabilities utilizing autonomous small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS), and a uniquely designed mobile application to help agencies identify and eliminate threats as they happen. The KUVRR™ D³ Public Safety System is automated and combines surveillance and security of internal/external infrastructure all in one system whereby threats will be detected (located), defended against (automatically classified), and defeated (tracked day and night under all weather conditions). As a force-multiplier to supplement most security systems, KUVRR™ D³ offers four key operating modes:
- Mode 1: automatic 360˚ surveillance and sector search of moving threats utilizing drone technology.
- Mode 2: automatic Alerting-Classification-Positioning (ACP), facial recognition and biometrics, automated license plate reader (ALPR), and live-stream video capabilities.
- Mode 3: sensor technology to identify threat(s) within a two centimeter range.
- Mode 4: automatic “SOS” callouts via a uniquely designed Mobile Application for immediate actionable intelligence.
- Keep our schools and higher learning institutions safe. Our solutions deliver key considerations and best practices for multi-layered K-12 and higher learning institution security measures, including a security technology checklist. It will ultimately help you align priorities and next steps to better protect the students and staff in our learning institutions and schools.
- Detect threats for any public safety mission. Our solutions can be configured to aggregate massive amounts of data and triage the data to detect potential threats. These threats are displayed with deep context so operators can take immediate action keeping everyone in the environment safe and up-to-date with actionable intelligence for them to make the best possible decisions.
- Make data-driven decisions. Our solutions can provide enhanced information management, executive dashboards, reports, and search queries to enable shared information and operational insights.
- Eliminate investigative silos. Our solutions can provide deep analytical tools such as enterprise search, correlation, data discovery, and geospatial analysis. The solutions allow investigators to communicate in real time via instant messaging, closed chats, or voice.
- Enhance intelligence capabilities. This solution enables the efficient processing of intelligence data by automating core functions such as intake, analysis, dissemination, and archiving. Analysts can quickly collaborate with leaders, decision-makers, and public safety professionals to get the control of a situation in a moment’s notice. The solutions also provide web-based and mobile application-based tip/lead and suspicious activity reporting that crosses local and federal boundaries.